All returns must be made within 30 days of your date of delivery. The Dustpan Store cannot pay for (read: cover) shipping on returned orders, nor will it be responsible for refunding the shipping costs associated with an order later returned to us.
The Dustpan Store accepts unconditional returns on the following items:
- Product that arrived damaged (we must have suitable evidence of damage, including packaging).
- Unopened media (must be in original, unopened packaging).
- Unworn clothing and accessories (clothing and accessories must be fit for resale i.e. unused, unwashed).
- Open, defective media can only be exchanged for the same title.
For exchanges and returns please contact us and include the following:
- your name
- order number
- order date
- name of the product you wish to return
Event Tickets sold are non refundable unless the event is cancelled.
The Dustpan Store offers 320kbps MP3 files for most releases. For selected releases, we offer lossless WAV. Partially due to the cost of hosting these files, and partially due to the very small demand, we do not offer FLAC through The Dustpan Store.
If you haven’t received a download link following a purchase, please check the following before contacting us:
- Have you checked your spam folder?
- If you paid with PayPal, please check the email address associated with your PayPal account.
- If you use Gmail, check your “Promotions” tab, as Gmail has been routing our download link emails to this section. Be sure to change the labeling in Gmail to ensure future deliveries. If not there, check archives (it may have skipped the inbox).
If still nothing, contact us and we’ll trigger a new delivery.
If you’ve experienced problems downloading a purchase or if a file appears to be missing, please contact us. It might be a lapse between our store and our digital delivery service.
US vs. International Shipping
Due to the costs associated with importing and distributing our products internationally, prices may vary slightly between US and International orders.
We are always on the lookout for interesting ways to license our music to individuals, brands, filmmakers, and more. To submit a licensing request, visit our Contact page and submit a usage request, and someone will be in touch shortly about your request.
While we’d love to listen to all of the music our fans send us, please note that we are not accepting demos at this time.
In our commitment to a high quality of attention paid to customer service, all unsolicited emails sent to The Dustpan Store containing demo submissions must go unread.
Contact us should you have a question unlisted here.